POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another Dice Theme : Another Dice Theme Server Time
15 Aug 2024 02:30:31 EDT (-0400)
  Another Dice Theme
From: Rene Schwietzke
Date: 15 Aug 2002 02:52:54
Message: <3d5b4fc6@news.povray.org>
Hi,

here we go! Another dice theme variation. I redesigned the dice by improving
texture, iterior, and the white dots are much simpler now (based on spheres
instead of a csg(cylinder, sphere, box)).
I am not fully satisfied with the dice shape itself. It does not fully match
a real dice. But I did not found the right csg operations and objects to
model it (meshes are not an option). Later I will render an image with
several dice designs, just to get a little bit feedback.

Have a nice day.
Rene

--
Rene Schwietzke